SaltConf19 Regular Pricing
Review the SaltConf19 agenda to understand the different types of content and training available. If you are new to SaltStack you may want to focus on introductory-level training courses or breakout sessions focused on use cases and product overviews.
SaltConf19 training is unique and is not offered anywhere else. Training courses teach attendees how to automate the management and security of data center infrastructure with instructor-led, hands-on training labs using SaltStack instances hosted in the cloud.
- $500: Conference only (meals, breakout sessions, keynotes, 1:1 meetings, Salt Sprint)
- $1000: Conference + Training + SSCE Exam Sitting
SaltConf19 Early-Bird Discounts
Register now to take advantage of the SaltConf19 early-bird discount:
- $400: Conference only
- $800: Conference + Training + SSCE Exam Sitting
SaltConf19 Team Discounts
Buy 3, get 1 conference-only pass free:
- Register 3 coworkers, get 1 conference-only pass free.
- When registering, click “Add Person” at the end of each team member registration.
* Contact SaltStack if planning to send more than eight team members to SaltConf19. We can provide additional discounts and simplify the registration process for large groups.
In an effort to make the power of SaltStack more available to more people we have made the SaltConf19 Diversity Scholarship available to under-represented individuals interested in attending or speaking at SaltConf19.
SaltConf19 Venue and Lodging
The Salt Palace Convention Center will host SaltConf19 and is located in the heart of Salt Lake City. The preferred SaltConf19 hotel is Hilton Salt Lake City Center located directly across the street from the Salt Palace. SaltConf19 attendees receive a special discounted rate of $139 per night when booked here. Contact the SaltConf19 registration team at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.